QA1 Eco-Comp Tubular Front Control Arm Kit (1979-93 Stock Suspension)
- In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
Tubular control arms reduce unsprung weight while improving weight distribution in race applications. QA1 Mustang tubular control arms require the use of QA1 coil-over struts. QA1 caster camber plates are recommended. Get a substantial weight savings of 15 lbs. per set!
Eco-Comp Control Arms
The Eco-Comp Control Arms are built with poly bushings and engineered for performance. For use on the strip, the Eco-Comps offer value without sacrificing performance.
Bushings Included: Yes
(1) Right Eco-Comp Tubular Control Arm
(1) Left Eco-Comp Tubular Control Arm
- They Are Built With QA1’s Exclusive Compressed Rubber Bushings And Engineered For Performance
- The Eco Comps Offer Value Without Sacrificing Performance
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
- Sold as Pair (Left and Right)
1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Mustang equipped with Factory Foxbody Suspension
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 Mustang equipped with Factory Foxbody Suspension