KYB Gas-A-Just Rear Quad Shock Absorber (1979-93 V8)
- In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
KYB Gas-a-Just quad shocks use higher gas pressure to keep your tires glued to the road. The velocity-sensitive valving system adjusts quickly to changing road conditions for maximum comfort in any situation. Their monotube configuration eliminates aeration and foaming, their micro-smooth, hard-chromed pistons extend their life, and their seamless cylinders and eye-rings completely eliminate seam failures.
Type: Nitrogen Gas Charged
Internal Design: Monotube
Extended Length (IN): 16.26 Inch
Compressed Length (IN): 10.55 Inch
Rod Diameter (IN): OEM
Upper Mounting Style: Eyelet
Lower Mounting Style: Eyelet
Valving Type: Application Specific Valving
Rod Finish: Chrome Plated
Rod Material: Steel
Body Color: Silver
Body Material: Steel
With Reservoir: No
Includes Dust Shield: Yes
Includes Hardware: Yes
Includes Boot: No
- Increased Vehicle Stability, Handling
- Correct Replacement For Monotube Equipped Vehicles
- A Performance Upgrade For Twin-Tube Equipped Vehicles
- Monotube Design Is More Responsive And Automatically Adjusts To Driving Conditions
- Provides A Firmer Ride And Additional Control
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Fox Body Mustang with 8.8 Rear Axle
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 Fox Body Mustang with 8.8 Rear Axle
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Item as described.
Great item, just as described. Excellent communication. Highly recommend!
These quad shocks worked on my turbo coupe rear end swap with no mods. Thank you!