Ford Performance BOSS 302 Intake Manifold (1979-93 w/ Coyote Swap)
- In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
If you are looking to give your 5.0L Coyote Powered Mustang more power at the top end of the power band especially is you have a supercharger, turbo or other power adder, and are tired of it choking out with the stock intake manifold, then this Ford Racing BOSS 302 Intake Manifold is for you. Designed to channel more air into your engine with longer intake runners that are tuned for a 7750 RPM range with no loss in power. Made of a lightweight high tech composite material, this manifold will help your Mustang breathe better while improving the overall under hood appearance, giving you the opportunity to proudly display the "Ford Racing" logo. Also as part of installing this Ford Racing BOSS 302 Intake Manifold, and requires the Boss Intake Manifold Install Kit.
Boss 302 Intake Manifold Install Kit, Part #: M-9444-M50B, is recommended and includes the necessary production components to complete the installation. (Minor wiring harness modifications required).
- Calibration is necessary to prevent engine damage! Calibration not included!
Note: Boss inlet tube does not have provisions for aspirator tube hook up common to automatic equipped 2011-2014 Mustang GT.
- Tuning Required
- Stock Fuel Rails can be Reused
- Nitrous Oxide is NOT recommended with this Application
- Stock & Aftermarket Strut Tower Braces will NOT fit.
- Some aftermarket Cold Air Intakes may require modification to the coupler or inlet tube for proper fitment. The JLT and C&L Cold Air Intakes will bolt-on with no additional modifications.
- Boss 302 Intake Manifold Installation Kit, Part No. M-9444-M50B, is recommended and includes the necessary production components to complete the installation (minor wiring harness modifications required)
- (1) Intake Manifold
- (1) Ford Racing Emblem
- Installation Instructions
- O-ring intake gaskets included
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Mustang with 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote Swap
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 Mustang with 2011-2014 5.0L Coyote Swap
2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Mustang 5.0L GT
2012, 2013 Mustang 5.0L BOSS 302