BBK 2-1/2 in. Off-Road H-Pipe for BBK Long Tube Headers (1979-93 5.0L)
- In Stock - Ships within 24 hours
- Free Shipping
BBK CNC Series short high-flow mid-pipes are designed to work with BBK's full-length headers, and they're are made from heavy-gauge, large diameter aluminized tubing.
For a simple bolt-on installation, these mid-pipes are fully CNC mandrel-bent—with the appropriate die-stamped flanges, OEM-style domed ends, or merged step down to allow installation to the factory exhaust system. BBK CNC Series short high-flow mid-pipes offer performance, quality, and value for years of top performance.
Pipe Diameter:2.500 in.
Includes Catalytic Converters:No
Pipe Material:Mild steel
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Designed for use with BBK long-tube headers only
- Available with high-flow catalytic converters or as off-road race only versions
- For use with the stock factory or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems
- CNC mandrel-bent tubing for maximum exhaust flow, horsepower, and torque
- Designed to increase performance and add a more aggressive sound over stock
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993 Fox Body Mustang 5.0L V8 equipped Long Tube Headers- All
1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 Fox Body Mustang 5.0L V8 equipped Long Tube Headers- All